& Quoting Application
This is where it all begins. You get an RFQ from a
new prospect and you need to generate a quote ASAP.
Shop Mate starts with a routing definition where
the information required to make this new part is entered.
Before you can quote a price you need to know your costs,
and the routing definition is the key to accurate costing.
- Operation centric - Everything is related to either
an in house operation or an outside service operation.
- Unlimited operations, materials and miscellaneous
items per definition.
- Copy routings from a standard routing, a job routing
or another estimate routing using Same as; Except
- Define in house operations & outside service
- Specify Machine and/or Workcenter for in house operations.
- Operation specific rate codes.
- 13 run time UOMs including HRS.
- Run time efficiency.Materials
- Specify both raw materials and components.
- User specified scrap percentage.
- Unlimited UOM conversions per material.
- Specify quantity required as qty/ea, qty/100 or
- User defined employee and/or department.
- Specify scope of requirement (setup, production
- Automatic creation of estimate cost/qty tables from
existing core files.
- Markup costs and set minimum costs.
- Change cost/qty tables at any time before / during
/ after calculations.
- Recursive component costing.
- Unlimited number of calculated quantities per routing.
- Calculate the same quantity multiple times using
varied cost/qty or routing data for side by side comparisons.
- Change the routing definition and/or the cost/qty
tables during calculation.
- Quick Quote button automatically generates
quote from calculations.
- Integrated with estimate calculation.
- Automatic retention of customer / prospect data.
- Ability to save prospects in customer file.
- Unlimited parts per quote.
- Unlimited quantities per part.
- Direct flow of data from quotes during sales order