The Purchase Order Application is where you enter and track
your purchases from your vendors. Each purchase order
can have an unlimited number of line items and each
line item can have an unlimited number of scheduled
receipt dates and assignments. Each line item can be
assigned to a job so you can easily see
the jobs for which material has been ordered.
- Unlimited line items per purchase order.
- Ability to specify inventory, outside service and
miscellaneous line items.
- Unlimited scheduled receipt dates per line item.
- Unlimited assignments per line item.
- Ability to specify a default economic reorder quantity
for inventory items.
- Receive materials and outside service line items
directly into a job.
- User defined return codes used to track vendor performance
Inventory items can be received into inventory or received
directly into a job. This eliminates the need to manually
enter a receipt and issue transaction. Each receipt
automatically updates the costs and quantities of the
appropriate job or inventory files.
This application offers an easy to use Purchase Order Return
program, which allows you to return received materials
to the vendor. Each return can be specified as rated
or non-rated. Rated returns are used in
the calculation of the vendors performance rating.