The Sales Order Application is where you enter and track
the orders received from customers. If an order is the
result of a quote, the quote data flows directly into
the order. Each sales order can have an unlimited number
of line items and each line item can have an unlimited
number of scheduled ship dates (blanket orders). The
application contains several reports, including a change
order report that lists any additions, modifications
or deletions made to sales orders within a user defined
date range. This report can then be used to adjust production.
The application also contains a Create Shipping Ticket program,
which allows you to easily create packing slips for
shipments to be made. The point and click interface
can save hours of typing time by automatically creating
shipping tickets for the scheduled shipments you select.
These shipping tickets can then be turned directly into
- Ability to flag which orders should have acknowledgements
- Unlimited line items per sales order.
- Ability to specify your part number as well as the
customers part number.
- Direct flow of quote data into the order line item.
- Ability to add any number of additional charges
per line item.
- Unlimited scheduled ship dates per line item.
- Ability to instantly view all production information
related to a given sales order.
- Program automatically tracks changes to any key
part of the order including;
- Addition, modification or deletion of scheduled
- Any change to the order quantity of a line item.
- Any change to the unit price of a line item.