The multi-resource scheduler allows you to schedule
the current and future workload across the resources
required to perform that work. You can use any one of
three methods when scheduling jobs: forward finite,
forward infinite and backward infinite. Once a schedule
has been run, you can view the schedule by job, operation
- A graphical resource availability calendar allows
you to easily define when resources are available
to be scheduled.
- Unlimited exceptions to resource availability.
- Our Multi-Resource feature allows you to specify
that an operation requires more than one resource
to be performed.
- Forward Finite, Forward Infinite and Backward Infinite
- View a processed schedule by Job, Operation or Resource.
- Define employee resources for setup and/or production.
The process starts with the sequencing of the jobs
to be scheduled. The system allows you to choose any
one of six default job sequencing methods. You can override
the existing job sequence using simple drag and drop
The required time and resources for each operation
are recalculated each time a schedule is run. This guarantees
real time accuracy.
Schedule reports include a Schedule By Department
which can be distributed to each department in the shop
so they can see the scheduled workload for their machines.